Convo between my 7year-old students today
- Josie: I have a new crusshhhhh
- Matt: Me too! On a boy!
- Pearl: You're a boy with a crush on a boy?
- Matt: Yeah he's really cute.
- Pearl: Oh.
- (pause for a bit)
- Matt: Boys can like boys. I just can't marry him because boys can't marry boys.
- Me: Yeah they can. You can marry whoever you want.
- Matt: Really?
- Josie: YEAH my tia has a wife so now I have a titi and a auntie.
- Matt: Okay. Then maybe I'll marry him.
- Dave: (from across the room) No you can't you're seven.
- (Age was apparently the only foreseeable problem anyone of my elementary schoolers could see with gay marriage.)
When you’re feeling down and out, REAL friends be like
okay but the guy in blue gets up and hold onto the back of the red guys shirt like a small child or perhaps a duckling
the guy in blue…only tim cahill
why was girl at school walking around with a goddamn starbucks cup wtf
and i’m not saying that bc “ughhhh girls and their starbucks”
there are no starbucks in this country…. the closest one is 220 miles away
so…. did she come back from the one…